A virtual meeting isn’t the same as meeting in person. You’ve got to:
Create connection while navigating technology
Establish your credibility and meet your objective with less time
Know how to come across well on camera
Keep people engaged even though you’re not in the same room
To bridge the distance, you need a different set of skills.
With the Star VirtualTM online course, you’ll learn how to make
a powerful first and lasting impression – virtually.
Everything you need to know in 4 short modules:
Enhance your on-camera charisma and with Hollywood tips
Plan your meeting for maximum impact and credibility
Connect and achieve your objective with a repeatable framework
Learn techniques to keep them engaged and participating
Need a sneak peek?
Watch an introduction to the course with your facilitator, Michelle Anne Johnson.
PLUS...MONTHLY COACHING CALLS WITH MICHELLE!
To get really good at something you need a coach. And when you purchase Star Virtual™, you'll get automatic access to group coaching sessions with a world-class consultant. Ask questions on anything related to communication, like presence, meetings, difficult conversations - nothing is off limits!
Learn From An Expert
Michelle Anne Johnson specializes in helping leaders at all levels – executives, technical subject matter experts, and high-potential professionals – prepare for high-visibility presentations. The key is speaking with Authenticity, Confidence & Purpose, which is the heart of her research-based framework: the ACP Presence Model.
An accomplished actress, Michelle was a professional performer in Los Angeles for over 20 years. She co-founded an award-winning theater company, wrote and performed in sketch comedy troupes and her own one-woman show, and has guest-starred in over 30 of the top television shows of the last 20 years, including Friends, CSI and CSI: Miami, 24, NCIS, Bones, Castle, and Modern Family.
Formerly a Program Director at Stand & Deliver, a boutique communication consulting firm, Michelle has an MBA from UNC’s Kenan-Flagler Business School, earning the distinction of valedictorian. Along with a BA from UCLA in Psychology and Masters Degree studies in Spiritual Psychology, she is also an MBTITM (Myers Briggs Type Indicator) Certified Practitioner.
An energetic and dynamic speaker, Michelle Anne Johnson has worked with Fortune 500 companies from a variety of industries, including AbbVie, American Express, Cisco, Deloitte, Genentech, PepsiCo, Randstad, and Sony.
No more searching for answers on your own when you have
THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO VIRTUAL MEETINGS.
- Setup your environment for polished virtual interactions that build credibility: lighting, sound, and background
- Adjust your on-camera delivery to heighten connection and charisma
- Enhance presence with the principles of authenticity, confidence, and purpose
- Profile your audience to tailor your interactions with empathy and value
- Clarify the goal that measures success and moves your relationship forward
- Identify specific actions you'll take during your engagement to achieve your objective
- Engage quickly with strategies to build rapport and a compelling context for the engagement
- Advance toward your objective with a simple framework for successful dialogue
- Close with clarity on agreements for future action and collaboration
- Present a cohesive message by finding the narrative through line that connects your ideas
- Choreograph how you advance through the deck and transition between slides
- Increase engagement with simple and effective tools that invite participation and interaction
What Clients Say
"This is by far the best course I’ve ever taken on virtual meetings! The structure of the course is concise and the modules are easy to navigate. Michelle Johnson breaks down the elements of presenting into digestible bites that keep the viewer’s attention while providing tangible techniques you can immediately put into practice! I highly recommend this course if you want absolute success from your next virtual presentation. Bravo Michelle! Thank you for creating this amazing course!"
- Penny Harris, Project Management Lead
"This course isn't just about how to look better on camera. You learn how to conduct yourself in a professional environment and develop yourself personally along the way. It's like virtual meetings meets Tony Robbins."
- Rick Batalla, Business Owner
"As someone who’s been working in Corporate America for the past 30 years and in leadership for the past 14 years, I understand how incredibly important it is to effectively communicate to your audience. Michelle’s Star Virtual course is an excellent and comprehensive resource that teaches you how to professionally create your online presence. After completing her course, I learned how to improve essential technical skills (camera, lighting, etc.), verbal/non-verbal skills, and the importance of tapping into my authenticity, confidence, and purpose - allowing me to show up fully to every engagement - whether virtually or in person. I highly recommend Star Virtual."
- Delleana McMillan, Director of Payroll